Sunday 16 October 2016

Autumn Treats❤️

Hi everyone, so today i thought i would share with you my top 5  favourite autumn treats that i have been loving at the moment!

1. Marshmallows
Any marshmallows in general are such a cosy way of relaxing and having a nice treat at this time of year.

2. Terry's Chocolate Orange
I feel this is a classic that everyone knows and loves, i think the name speaks for its self.

3. Dairy Milk Oreo bar
Honestly if you haven't tried this you so have to! it is the best chocolate bar I've ever tasted!

4. Malteaser Hot Chocolate
This is my ultimate favourite hot drink, it is so tasty and it tastes exactly like malteasers.

5. Kitkat Orange
This for me is the icing on the cake! They are such a cosy comfort snack that also tastes delicious.

I hope you liked todays blog post! please make sure to Like and Comment any ideas for any posts you want us to do!

Be Kind and have Courage- xoxo Courage 

No comments: