Sunday 24 July 2016

My Nyx Picks💄

Hi guys, so today I thought I would do another little review for you all! I'm going to be talking about the Nyx soft matte lip creams. Now I only own 1 of them but i feel 1 is enough to say whether it is good or not!

The Nyx soft matte lip creams are neither a lipstick nor a lip gloss! This matte lip cream is a new kind of lip colour that goes on silky smooth and sets to a matte finish. Soft Matte lip cream is surprisingly durable and unlike some matte lipstick formulas also moisturising! The colour pay of it amazing also!

I would 100% recommend this lip product to anyone who is looking for a good quality matte liquid lipstick but doesn't want to splash the cash and who may have a budget. These lip products are a very good price for the product you get as these are £5.50 or $6.00.

I have mine in the shade "Cannes" which is a very pretty dark, pinky nude.


That's all for today guys! We are also doing a back to school series where we will be telling you what school supplies we got and some tips and tricks for going back to school! We are so excited to do our #PaSchoolPetals series and we hope you guys are too! If you have any school related suggestions or questions leave them in the comments below! Make sure you also follow us so you don't miss an upload and also like this post!
Be kind and have courage~ xoxo courage

No comments: